United States Edit
- August 23 1933 - Chesapeake-Potomac Hurricane 
- September 16 1933 - Hurricane makes landfall on the Cape Lookout area of North Carolina 
- April 14th 1935 - Black Sunday, one of the worst storms in The Dust Bowl
- September 6 1935 - The (Post) Labor Day Hurricane hits Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas before exiting through Virginia. 
- September 18 1936 - Hurricane in Virginia/North Carolina area 
- September 21 1938 - Long Island Express hurricane hits New England 
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.